Sunday, December 1, 2013

First Heartworm Treatments Tomorrow..

My sweet girl gets her first heartworm treatment tomorrow, and then the second one 24 hours later.

I know it's practically a routine procedure. I know it's going to be fine. I know that she will be in good hands..but I can't help but be worried sick.

It's going to probably be more stressful to keep her contained while she is undergoing treatments-and to keep her relaxed. . . I'm going to have to keep all paper towels out of sight...if she sees those, she may just lose her mind trying to get to them...(still, after all the delicious dog food she gets, she wants paper towels and she wants them bad).

Right now, Dos is laying in the yard, happy, and farting up a storm. 

Tonight I will be giving her extra cuddles. . She has a long day ahead of her..

No comments:

Post a Comment