Friday, October 25, 2013

Videos! Sniffing and the Pigwalrus Wiggle.



I want to apologize for the lack of updates recently-our oldest and first baby and Dos' best buddy Francis fell ill and was diagnosed with a brain tumor, and we have been tending to him. It's been a very stressful situation. Dos has been sniffing at him but not bothering him too much. I think she knows.

Anyway, here are a couple of Dos videos, the most important being the Pigwalrus Wiggle, which is is what she does when she doesn't want to do something like go in her crate or go in the house..


She uses that cute factor for sure!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Francis, I myself just found out a couple weeks ago that my baby Peanut (14 and a half year old Beagle mix) has lymphoma and I'm absolutely heartbroken. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your canine family. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have had a dog you already know why dog treats are so popular. If you have adopted your first dog, it is time to educate yourself about the most popular dog treats and their use Low Fat

    ReplyDelete