Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 15

Having a bit of computer trouble-so the day 15 post will be in a few hours....so in the meantime, this is what my girl is doing now...

Update: Day 15! 

I'm updating this from my phone because my computer only likes to half cooperate, so the picture quality is going to be phone quality. 

Dos was in good spirits today-and feeling well. I had some friends over to meet her. Part of her rehabilitation process is learning that people are there for ear scratches and belly rubs and not going to hurt her or take her food from her-so a few of my friends (male AND female, as she seems to be wary of males) came over and showered her with love and pets. I had my friend Matty give Dos her dinner for an excersize in male trust.

She at first seemed wary but she soon warmed up after seeing that everything was ok. Then seeing that everyone wanted to pet her and give her love, she wagged her tail and couldn't get enough. 

She went to sleep curled up in a blanket on the couch, feeling full, warm, safe, and loved. .

1 comment: