Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 28-Still might be pregnant?

Today,   I went down to APA to schedule Dos' spay.

Apparently, because she didn't have an x-ray done, there is still a possibility of pregnancy, so back to the vet on Tuesday we go, to get an x-ray and get a final answer on her pregnancy once and for all. So, again, I'll be a ball of stress until Tuesday when we can know for sure. AH!



Miss Dos is starting to regularly have more energy and want to be more active-and she's started gimping pretty hard on her right front leg. She had a limp when she came to me, but now it's more pronounced.Dos likes to keep me on my toes, for sure.

No matter how much she seems to want to investigate things and play, Dos does NOT like the yard. I can't really say I blame her. I don't like the yard much, either. It's a dirt yard from a combination of Texas drought and doggies running all over it.

Maybe she'll like it once we replant some grass....but for the time being, all she does is stare at me through the gate, or try to hardest to push through it.

She's a smart dog, and she tried to hop up on her back legs and nose open the latch....

Smart and ornery....



1 comment:

  1. Will they xray her leg too? I wonder what's wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete