Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 38

Dos has been more chipper today than any day so far. Even after a bath (which she tolerated well, she doesnt like being tied up to anything, but the minute she starts getting the scrub down she's fine) and a car ride, (which she likes, once she gets into the car...she fights as hard as she can to stay out of the car) she pranced around the house like a puppy, following Francis and putting her head on my knee hoping for treats.


I'm excited that Dos has made a definite friend in the pack.

She and Francis have become inseparable. We take them on walks together, as with Dos' gimp and Francis' slow gait, they are a good match for speed.

When one gets up on the couch, the other gets up on the couch. When one goes to eat, the other drinks. When one goes to the end of the driveway to get the mail with me, the other follows.




Wherever Francis is, Dos is not far away.








5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she has made a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for Dos that she's so much more acclimated to your other dogs, especially with her new bestie Francis!

    I can't help but wonder in the back of my mind though what will happen when little Francis passes away. I hate to be morose, but with their difference in age, it will inevitably happen. I only hope Francis continues to live a long healthy and happy life for everyone's sakes. I apologize for being a bit of a debbie downer; that wasn't my intention at all, but there's just a little part of me that can't help but think about the future (maybe partly because my doggie is 14 as well).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is precious! Love catching up on Dos updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! She is doing so amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you stop updating? :(

    ReplyDelete