Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 41

Dos acted like she was STARVING all day today. 

She couldn't eat th night before she was supposed to get spayed, and she acted like she thought she would never get fed again.

This is how the day went: 

"Was that the fridge opening? I swear hat was the fridge opening. I will run to it and wiggle ferociously nearby incase it was."

"Oatmeal? I need that."

"Francis' medication? I see that it goes on his mouth. I need that."

"Coffee? I need that."

"Sock? I need that."

"I see you got more toilet paper. I neeeeeeeeeeed thaaaaaat!!!!"


I made her the "deluxe" meal three times today to show her she was, infant, still going To be fed.

Regular homemade food like normal, plus oats, yogurt, big scoop of peanut butter, and some extra chicken.

She gobbled it down like a Sally Struthers   commercial.

After dinner, a short walk, and a none for dessert, she settled down a bit. She didn't even try to eat the toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment