Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 71-Dos' trip to Strange Brew.



I've been trying to give Dos as many relaxed outings as possible before her heartworm treatments, as she won't be able to do much of anything while she is undergoing treatments, and -i like to keep this in the back of my mind- in case something happens to her, I want her to have had the best possible life, seeing new things, and meeting new people who pet her.

I took Dos to Strange Brew tonight, and she did just that. She met lots of people, all of who she was very happy to be pet by. I went with my friend Katie, and we sat at a corner table with Dos hanging out underneath. She was content to lay at my feet-and content in general for the most part, until I went inside to get coffee, and Katie held her leash. She struggled to follow me, and when I returned to her, she acted like she does when I've been at work all day.

(As cute as it is, I do want to work on her separation anxiety)

When we got home, Dos immediately fell asleep on her couch spot. I could tell she was very happy to have been out with me, and little tuckered out girl fell right asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hawoooo Dos!! Just checking in my furiend , happy to see you are getting on well, love an prayers and husky woooos,

    RA

    ReplyDelete