Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 68-Clingy little pigwalrus

Dos has been literally in my lap, laying with her head on my chest, my shoulder, my face, every moment that she gets the opportunity.  It is as if she is begging me to please never leave her for longer than a duration of a shift at work ever, ever again.

She even took her medicine with no problems tonight-letting me open that pigwalrus jaw and down-the-hatch! She still looks like she's surprised that I'm putting things in her mouth, and she is less than pleased, but she is going along with it swimmingly, at least for today.

Dos and I have been enjoying the porch this evening, and Dos laid on the porch with the lattice as a headrest, once she was sure I wasn't going inside/down the driveway/to the car without her.

Stretched out in her fall sweater, she's having a good time.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddd612c6a0&view=att&th=141a48d83e430565&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_LGXUpLYemMBCyAD6Hy314&sadet=1381445270285&sads=QOkoEnw44DVnD6bvedzuRLohGeE&sadssc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment