Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 61-leaving town

Tonight, I learned that I was going to need to go out of town for 2-3 days. My first worry was if Dos was going to think that I left her. I know the rest of the dogs will be fine, and she will be with 'her pack,' but she is so so soooo attached to me, I was afraid she would think I abandoned her.

I went to pack my overnight bag-and similar to what she does when I get ready to go in the mornings, she crawled into my lap, she put her head on my knee, she dropped on her back and begged for bellyrubs, and she followed me at every step, sitting, sitting sitting, like "Look!!! I'm a good girl!! I'm even sitting!! DONT LEAVE!"


Although she will be fine, I just worry for her...Michael is going to have a new shadow for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment