Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 66

Michael called me this morning at work to let me know that Dos was constipated. (this blog has had a lot of talk about dog poop).

She tried to go several times throughout the day, and apparently, all of a sudden, she pooped what looked like three days worth of poop all at once.

I'm wondering if this is a side effect of the doxy, so I'll be researching this today-and making sure she drinks extra water.

This morning, she took her medicine with a bit less of a fight, although when she saw me with the syringe, she scurried back into her crate. Thankfully, Im a short person and can fit in there with her.


By the end of the day, even after her second round of meds for the day, she seemed a lot happier with it, and cuddled in bed with me like a pigwalrus teddy bear.



1 comment:

  1. When I've had to give my fosters antibiotics, I've found it helps to feed them yogurt to restore some of their intestinal flora. They love it, anyway. I seem to recall your mentioning that Dos liked yogurt, right?

    ReplyDelete