Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 45!

Dos was more clingy today than usual. 

Besides her usual pawing at the bathroom door when I'm in there, and her need to sleep at my feet, or sitting directly on my chest so I can't move, Dos decided I wasn't allowed to leave to go to work today.


She was outside with Michael when I tried to leave, and as I put my helmet on and got on my scooter, she waddled over as fast as she could and climbed up onto the floorboard. 


She stood there, ready to go-like she had done it a thousand times before. She even sat down at one point.

I was laughing too hard to move her much, and because she is a metric ton of stubbornness, when I did try to move her, she turned herself into dead weight and was impossible to make budge. 

I turned the scooter on, finally, and she realized I was really leaving and she reluctantly hopped off.



1 comment: