Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 56-Dos loves her sweater.

So, I couldn't help myself.


It's back to school time, and my 'nesting' instincts are in full force, and I got the doggies back to school sweaters.

I stretched Dos' sweater over her, and although she wiggled and got her head and both her arms stuck for a good minute and a half, once it was on, she pranced through the house like a little pagent girl. When it was bed time for Dos, I tried to take it off of her, and she backed up, realizing I was taking her wearable blanket away, so I kept it on her.


She climbed onto the couch, made her little self cozy, and fell asleep in her warm little sweater.

(it's still summer in Texas, as it almost always is, but she was laying under the air conditioning vent ( her favorite place)  so I'm sure she was cozy as a pigwalrus in a rug.

1 comment: