Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 47 !

Today was a lazy day for Dos, so this will be short- but I wanted to share a very cute thing she did today.

I pulled up at the house after work, and Dos was walking up the driveway with Michael. She turns around to see me pull in-and immediately (tries to) runs towards the car. I'm still halfway in the street at this point, so Michael calls her to come back . She still is going full speed (for her, anyway) towards me. Michael catches up to her and tries to usher her back, she fights it and he gently scolds her. This us when she immediately gives him the puppy dog eyes, and drops down, wiggling around for a belly rub. Full on, twirling around, legs kicking in the air, tail thumping, waiting for a belly rub. I am still stuck halfway in the street. 

Dogs know what's cute-and they know how to work it, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment