Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 63-Sam the Dog Walker lets the dogs out..

Michael had to work a 12 hour shift today, and I was still out of town, meaning the dogs would be at home alone for 12 hours.


I enlisted the services of Sam the Famous Dog Walker, who is the owner-operator of ATX Pet Services-. I know Sam through working at the dog kennel, and I've seen how he handles dogs, and even though I am a worried pet parent, considering I have a senile dog, a brain damaged dog, a VERY protective and territorial dog, a scared dog, and Dos, I had total faith and trust in Sam that he could handle all 5 of my babies.

I sent him about 10 text messages with information about their quirks, etc, even though he had met most of them at the kennel. I was obviously worried, but Sam assured me things would be fine, and that he would be there to let them out.


I checked the time all evening long, waiting to hear how they did, and when finally the time rolled around, he sent me a text message "Mission Accomplished," and said they did absolutely fine.


AWESOME. :) It's good to have someone who can do those kinds of services that has experience and expertise. I love Sam the Dogwalker!



No comments:

Post a Comment