Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 53-Dos still doesn't like the yard

Dos still is not fond of the yard. Even with straw down(yay! Baby grass is coming up! The dogs will have a real yard in no time! ) she was not happy about being that far away from me. 


I went to go be in the yard with her, just to show her that the yard is a good place! She then figured out how I got in and out. 




She was disappointment to realize that thumbs were keeping her inside the yard. 

This is a good picture indicating her size. A lot of people upon meeting Dos were surprised that she is such a short dog!
People are more surprised to realize she is actually a dog, and not a pigwalrus. 

It's been roughly thirty minutes now, and Dos is still giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I think we'll just go for a walk.


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful dog!! Do you have an idea what she is mixed with?

    ReplyDelete